This is the third edition of Spreadsheets Step by Step,a popular, easy-to-use textbook, updated for the revised Spreadsheet Methods Level 5 module [5N1977], which details fundamental spreadsheet methods and facilitates practical experience in spreadsheet design and implementation.
- This edition of Step by Step Spreadsheets features additional material:
- Updated for the revised Spreadsheet Methods module [5N1977] and Excel 2010 (all assignments can be completed using Excel 2007)
- Includes new interactive assignments allowing students to test their spreadsheets.
- Details how to create formulas and functions, sort spreadsheet data, present data using a variety of charts, protect spreadsheets from unauthorised access and automate decision-making with IF functions.
- Presents in-depth explanations of spreadsheet concepts and of the different types of IF functions.
- Introduces useful Excel keyboard shortcuts in each chapter, with all images reflecting Microsoft’s Ribbon system.
- Comprehensively deals with Excel’s charting facility and introduces the use of macros and spreadsheet protection.
- Worked examples guide the learner through each task, while progress tests and chapter reviews support a ‘learning through practice’ approach.
- With no previous experience in spreadsheets required, the learner is brought from the basics to an advanced level.
- Spreadsheet Methods Level 5 module [5N1977]