Updated handbook for students for use and reference during their work placement as part of their FETAC course.
New to this edition:
- Highlights the major changes in the Irish economy and the changing nature of work post – Celtic Tiger
- Provides details of all relevant changes in employment, and health and safety legislation
- Helps develop students job-finding skills and interview techniques
- Provides key information on employment rights, employment, legislation and equality issues
- Highlights the importance of global, technological and demographic trends in relation to job seeking
- The Learner Record guides the student through: planning and preparation, experience in the workplace, review and evaluation of the work experience
Work experience module of all FETAC courses.